Sunday, June 12, 2011

weekend.

acro yoga was amazing! I wasn't feeling so hot earlier in the day and was hoping I could still enjoy the 3 hour workshop.  I definitely enjoyed it- it is much harder than it looks! I had such a good time meeting all the people that were participating and trying all the different poses.  the teacher that flew in to teach the course was totally awesome and I can't wait to do another one of his workshops sometime soon.  
it was really nice to have time to ask questions and I got a serious workout as well.  my body is definitely a little achy today.  here are a few other photos.. there is a video coming soon!




yay for team "get bent"

being the base is hard work!

after the workshop, I had a date with D. sometimes it seems we are both so busy and it is easier when we make scheduled time to hang out with each other.  it also gives me something to look forward to.  after a nice dinner on the patio at a great restaurant in downtown nanaimo, we headed to the waterfront for a walk in the sunshine before going home.  it was such a gorgeous night.


harbour city.

my hot date!

Add caption

I crashed hard last night- I was exhausted!! it was nice to get to sleep early and I awoke this morning feeling much better.  today was spent doing nothing sunday things- errands, cleaning and lazying around.  

back to work tomorrow! hope everyone had a relaxing weekend.
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment