Sunday, June 5, 2011

abby's birthday.

abby celebrated her 3rd birthday this weekend! she was showered with gifts, cupcakes and love. 

cupcake party!


auntie morgan and abby.

it was great to have the chance to celebrate with her- I can't even believe she is 3 already. how time flies.

the rest of the day was spent doing errands, enjoying the sunshine, and perhaps a little shopping..
I picked up the shorts in the above picture, the dress pictured below and a pair of really cute light wash jeans all from the gap.  thanks to giftcards I only spent $15- a good deal if you ask me!

source

then it was dinner time.. I got the idea for this fish from how sweet it is. it was super simple to put together and turned out great.

before baking.

sunday night dinner.

I also made some potatoes with green onions and dill and some broccoli.  as much as I don't like broccoli I have been actively trying to incorporate more veggies into every meal. if anyone has some tips on that then let me know!  I seem to eat the same veggies a lot so I am trying to switch it up.

hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
--m

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who is cuter in that pic, you or abby! and i loveee that dress!

    xo

    ReplyDelete