Monday, June 13, 2011

banana bread perfection.

okay maybe not perfection.. I have to say my moms banana bread will always be my absolute favourite.  but this recipe did come in at a close second- I think it was the crumble topping that did it.  even D said he really liked it! another bonus is my kitchen aid mixer makes the process so easy and results in less dishes- sounds great to me!

I used this recipe..

mix it up!

pre-baking.

all crisped up! so delicious!
it was nice to have some fresh baking around on the weekend! needless to say, this one didn't last long in our house.

hope everyone had a great monday- mine was SO busy. after work I had a short visit with my mom, went to yoga, and then made some delicious shrimp tacos with corn on the cob.  it was a great dinner but unfortunately took a lot of time and energy after peeling and frying all the shrimp. well worth it but didn't have much time to relax today.  looking forward to watching the bachelorette tomorrow night :) thank goodness for the pvr.

--m

No comments:

Post a Comment