Saturday, June 18, 2011

baking up a storm.

by 1.30 today I had done dishes 3 times- 3!! thats gotta be some sorta record. I think I deserve a prize. thankfully I have prizes in the form of blueberry muffins and peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. my taste buds are satisfied :)

I started with the blueberry muffins which I made with a recipe from brown eyed baker.. they turned out just perfect!  I owe tye some muffins so he will be receiving half the batch of these bad boys. hope he enjoys them!

*I apologize for the not so nice quality of the photos- my camera battery had died and I have yet to replace it! these ones were taken with my phone.


since I was in the baking mood, I also quickly whipped up some cookies.  using this recipe.  anything with peanut butter is a winner in my books.  I think D will love them too.  And I can sort of pretend they are healthy since they have some oats in them :) score! I meant to make these much earlier in the week but never got around to it.  so now we will have some sweet treats for the weekend!




my baking soundtrack for the day was homes by jon and roy- I am seriously addicted to these guys.  love love love them. thanks to tye for introducing me to them!



happy saturday!! hope everyone has a great fathers day tomorrow- I can't wait! 
--m

1 comment:

  1. Hey Morgs, thank you so much for making me those delicious muffins!! I love them very much:) Also very happy you are enjoying Jon and Roy!!

    ReplyDelete