Friday, July 8, 2011

inspiration.

the real simple magazine is seriously my favourite- since the postal strike, I have been having withdrawls because my new issue hasn't arrived yet.  so I got my fill on the website..

I am loving this combination of green and white..




so beachy and cozy, right?

I daydream quite regularly about having a garden.  I think my life would be complete if I could grow a garden similar to these ones..

garden sanctuary


lovin' these colours.


so pretty!

unfortunately, I don't think I have much of a green thumb. I also can't wait to have a veggie garden too- I would plant lettuce, peas, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes! and some raspberries and strawberries wouldn't hurt too! one day...

wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! 
--m

1 comment:

  1. You got great taste lady! I want a veggie garden so bad, but not sure where to put it right now. I can't wait for you to have a garden of your own. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete