Sunday, April 24, 2011

spring has sprung.




after a long day of homework, we got out for some sunshine last night. following some errands we went down to the waterfront for a walk and found ourselves starving. we hit up ginas for some mexican since we were in the area. so delicious! I had fish tacos which hit the spot(and provided leftovers for lunch today!) and we of course had to indulge in their awesome margaritas. it was a nice break from this stressful week. three.more.days. we relaxed for the rest of the evening and I finished up some studying that I was working on during the day.

stay tuned for a recap of our wonderful easter morning. my mom put on an amazing spread of food and an easter egg hunt for all of us! she is such an amazing host. I spent the rest of the day in the library plugging away.

hope everyone had a great weekend.
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment