Friday, April 1, 2011

not my best moment.


looks delicious right? well when I transferred it to the cooling rack the entire middle of this chocolate peanut butter banana loaf started oozing out. somehow I managed to save it and put it back in the oven(in several separate pieces) and cook it a while longer. after all this it finally turned out and was actually quite tasty! I couldn't taste much peanut butter but the chocolate banana part was quite lovely.

I was so frustrated when this happened because I already did leave it in the oven for 10 minutes longer than the cooking time and I tested it with a knife that came out clean. not impressed! but in the long run it turned out and we have been thoroughly enjoying this sweet treat!

happy weekend everyone!
--m

3 comments:

  1. Abby would love some Auntie Morgan treats : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay- next time I bake I will deliver some to miss abby!

    ReplyDelete