Saturday, April 9, 2011

a morning in ladysmith.

first some more vegetarian eats:

[crackers with cream cheese and salmon]



yesterday morning I went to ladysmith to check out the awesome bakery. oh my goodness- it was amazing. about 6 different flavours of cinnamon buns(I brought home derek a peanut butter cream cheese cinni), so many different muffins, scones, croissants, cookies- the list goes on! and so reasonably priced. they had amazing looking loaves of bread as well.


[ladysmith trolly]

[moms raspberry cream cheese muffin]

[my delicious cheese scone]

yummmy! then d and I had a date night and went to see the movie the lincoln lawyer. we had gift certificates from christmas that we still hadn't used yet. I enjoyed a delicious frozen yogurt- my favourite!! the movie was fantastic, neither of us had really heard of it but it turned out to be awesome. I haven't been to a movie in theatres in forever that I was actually wishing for it not to end. I definitely recommend it!

happy weekend!!
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment