Saturday, April 23, 2011

breakfast treat.

since friday was a holiday(sort of) I wanted to make something a bit different for breakfast..

I found this recipe and decided to try it out. I didn't make the frosting/drizzle because I figured they would be sweet enough on their own:

[a sweet breakfast]


[first step- butter, cinnamon and sugar]

[roll em up]

[bake em!]

it was a nice treat! unfortunately, the rest of the day was busy. derek spent the day working and I spent the day in the library writing a take home exam. I'm on the homestretch now but the final push is going to be rough. so much to finish before wednesday but I managed to be fairly productive today. going to spend all day tomorrow in the library as well. ugh. not much of a long weekend. did get the chance to squeeze in a fab yoga class this morning.

hope everyone is having a good weekend! happy easter!
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment