Thursday, January 12, 2012

thursday thought(s) + more.

a few thoughts this week from yogi tea bags..

*grace brings contentment*all knowledge is within you*you can run after satisfaction, but satisfaction must come from within*

here are some fish tacos I whipped up for dinner this week... so simple.  I made some guacamole on the side by combining an organic avocado, 1/4 diced red onion, juice of half a lime, one small chopped jalapeno and a pinch of salt.  oh my deliciousness.  I heart mexican food.  now only if I could learn to cook thai food... then I would be set!



and cupcakes!!! for moms birthday.. I used a simple chocolate cupcake recipe from annie's eats and then made a cream cheese icing by combining 1/4 cup each butter and cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla and 1.5 cups icing sugar.  blend together butter and cream cheese, then blend in vanilla, then add icing sugar in two additions and blend until smooth.  perfection!






I love celebrating birthdays.  happy birthday mom! (yesterday) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment