Monday, September 5, 2011

home sweet home.

well that 6 weeks flew by but I am SO thankful to be home.  these past few days have been absolutely perfect. 

all my favourite things including:
*thai food!!!
*seeing all my amazing friends and family
*staying in bed until late morning- in my OWN bed.
*my favourite starbucks drink and a walk on the waterfront
*a sweaty run without a bazillion hills like there was on the westcoast
*lazying around at home
*the gorgeous sunshine

back to school tomorrow, I can't believe how fast this summer went.  I had so many amazing experiences and was really fortunate to have all the opportunities that I did in the last few months.  even though summer is over I have several amazing things to look forward to this fall.  including, HAWAII and a yoga and surf retreat in tofino.  I think it is going to be a good semester :)

I have to say I am going to miss this view while studying..



happy september!
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment