Thursday, September 15, 2011

blogging break.

so this week has been busy- really busy.  and stressful for several reasons.  unfortunately, blogging has to take a back seat because I just don't seem to have the time or energy lately.

thought I would share with you these few recipes I tried this week.

banana bread muffins + chocolate chips of course.  made these for D's lunches this week.

falafel pitas- the JAM!! seriously, so easy and throw them in a pita with lettuce, cucumber, hot sauce and tahini= heaven in my mouth!

cajun dirty rice (vegetarian style)

roasted cauliflower


and a thursday thought for you: * life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends we choose.

my friends are my life.  everyday I feel so fortunate to have the amazing friends that I do (and family).  I can't wait to spend time with some of my girlfriends this weekend.  should be fantastic!

now, I'm going to sleep. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment