Friday, March 25, 2011

carb-alicious!

a delicious end to a busy week! asparagus, yorkshires and twice baked potatoes! twice baked potatoes were a new thing for me- I haven't attempted to make them until tonight because they are quite time consuming to make. but currently I have more free time than usual so I thought I would give it a try. I'm glad I did!
after baking the potatoes for 1.25 hours I scooped out the potato goodness and mixed that up with butter, milk, sour cream, diced green onions and some grated cheese. sprinkled some green onions and cheese on top and put them back in the oven for 15 mins. deeeeelicious! I think it is okay to indulge once in a while! well worth it!

here are a couple of pictures from earlier in the week:


[hello- I know, I know, I'm cute]



looking forward to a great weekend. catching up with some friends and family!
happy weekend everyone!
--m

1 comment:

  1. haha rhys is like, ummm i *hope* there is more to eat than this spoon?

    ReplyDelete