2. That a lunch time run in november when the sun is shining is the best thing ever.
3. That sometimes recipes that seem fool-proof are not so much fool-proof.
4. My obsession with dogs is never going to let up. that is until I get a puppy and it is constantly peeing everywhere and chewing up the furniture.
5. When you run into an acquaintance that you don't particularly feel like chatting with, it is always best to suck it up and say hi. That way it doesn't get super awkward when you clearly pass by them in the grocery store on several occasions, pretending that you have no idea they are right in front of you. Kill em with kindness.
6. Some people never change.
7. To completely let go of my day when I go to yoga. I used to have such a hard time with this and now as soon as I get there, I forget everything that has happened and everything I have yet to do. Often times, this is my only hour of the day that is 100% for myself and I can now take full advantage of that.
8. To print michaels coupons off the website- that way I can go back multiple times, each time with a different 40% off coupon. Student budget has really taught me how to be frugal :)
9. To master my sweet potato chips recipe.
10. Costco is dangerous- very, very dangerous. We just got a membership and we picked up a few things while we were there and all of a sudden we spent $80.
***The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. - John Powell
What have you learned lately?