Saturday, November 5, 2011

mail!!!

I got these two gems in the mail today from aisle to aloha studio.  check out her paintings- they are amazing!! I have blogged about her in the past but now I can speak first hand about how great her art is because I received my art in the mail this morning!! Lindsay does beautiful work and she was kind enough to give us lots of good tips for things to see and do in hawaii.  if anyone is planning on making an order let me know- I already want another one to add to my collection!



can't wait to find the perfect spot for them in my home :)

this weekend you should:
listen to this playlist or buy this album
learn 25 ways to wear a scarf <-- that way you can bundle up and get outside for a crisp fall walk :)
do some yoga
make some of these for your friends


happy weekend friends.  I will be back monday for a weekend/bamfield update.

No comments:

Post a Comment