Monday, February 28, 2011

red carpet at the oscars

happy monday everyone!

i have to be honest, this year oscar dresses just didn't do it for me. i feel like everyone went for the same trend this year, pretty & feminine, which don't get me wrong is lovely on, but aren't oscar dresses are all about dramatic colors, fabrics, low cuts, long trails and interesting details? it seemed like everyone opted for the safe look, and i guess i can't say i blame them. with that being said i did manage to find a few favorites:



on a more positive fashion note, i spent my yesterday in saskatoon buying at a trade show for work, and oh my god. fashion next fall is going to be ah-mazing. i cant wait, cardis and sweaters at no end, silk and tapered button-ups, camel and creams everywhere. yesterday felt like i christmas morning, except i have to wait til august to actually own my christmas presents!

*cA

No comments:

Post a Comment