Monday, February 21, 2011

monday afternoon...

reading break day 1: my afternoon included catching up on blog reading, tea, new magazine, knitting and my book. reading my book was last on my list but once I got there I started reading.. and reading.. and reading.. and an hour and a half later put my book down. I'm really enjoying it(room by emma donoghue). it is seriously wonderful to relax and read(not a textbook) finished off my day with a moksha flow yoga class. also, I can't lie... I did do homework for 2 hours this morning. but an afternoon without homework is such a blessing. I am looking forward to a few more :)
I also made some more of these.. so easy and I already had all the ingredients at home. derek really enjoyed these last time so I also thought it was fitting to make some for him as a pre-birthday treat. birthday celebrations begin tomorrow!

hope everyone has a great week!
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment