Tuesday, December 27, 2011

christmas fun round 1.

christmas this year was fantastic. as usual.  unfortunately, I didn't get much of a break given that I work in retail but I managed quite fine. on the 23rd we celebrated christmas with our second family...






I'm missing a picture of all of us but it was such a fantastic time. yay for ugly sweater parties! thanks brooke for the photos.

we have amazing friends that is all I can say and I can't wait to ring in the new year with them!!! I am looking forward to 4 consecutive days off this weekend to really enjoy some of my gifts including 2 amazing cookbooks, the book wheat belly and my blue planet dvds.  I was absolutely spoiled rotten this year as always and received some really thoughtful gifts.

our family christmas was a 4 day event.. continuing tonight actually- we have one more group of family to go! from christmas eve to today we have been enjoying family company and great food.

coming soon I am going to show you some of the handmade gifts that I gave to my people this year.  can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

  1. you girls are so beautiful!! even in those sweaters :)

    excited to see you on Saturday, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete