Wednesday, January 12, 2011

podcast perfection..

podcasts are the best! I initially started listening to them while I was at the gym or driving but recently I have discovered yoga podcasts(thanks to a fabulous friend of mine)! they are amazing- now I can do my practice at home but still enjoy the benefits of having someone guide you through your class.  I also found some good classes on youtube that I listen to as well.  of course, I still really enjoy the class atmosphere and the hot room so I hit up the studio about twice a week..


my favourite yoga podcast: a real kick in the asana, vinyasa yoga with mark white
my favourite other podcasts include:  radiolab and the moth  check em out!

podcasts are free on itunes as well- enjoy!
also check out: corepower yoga for short podcasts and videos on particular poses



No comments:

Post a Comment