Tuesday, August 16, 2011

travel bug.

I like to daydream.. it's a fact.  one of my favourite bloggers has just ventured on a trip to europe and she takes the most beautiful photos.  check out her latest posts(about the last 5) about her arrival and recent adventures.. the pictures are just phenomenal.  I can't wait to see all these amazing places in my lifetime.

yesterday was a great day.  I got one of my weekly quizzes back and did WAY better than I had anticipated because I had about zero time to study, we got some free lab time to catch up, we actually got to sleep in until 7 and right out this window we saw humpbacks breaching while we were working on our group project.. I love this place!



here are a couple photos I took from my iphone of the beach that we camped at.. really doesn't do justice at all.  it was amazing.




although I have had amazing experience out here and learned a ton, there are definitely things I am missing about home.  I have started to compile a list of things I need to do when I'm back(not errands, like fun things) and making a plan as to how to make them happen! I am really looking forward to returning home in september.  I miss YOU!  I can say that I have made some amazing friends.. we already have about 3 occasions planned for the fall so we can see each other.  two of them are staying in bamfield for the fall program so we have lots of dates planned since they will be needing to spend some time in civilization once in a while! this experience definitely wouldn't have been the same without these amazing people.  I can't believe I only have 2.5 weeks left! time flies.

happy tuesday my friends.
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment